KKOTS provides various community programs.
Neva Finish Mentoring Program is dedicated to assisting students with the middle and high school tutorial SAT Prep, GHGST Prep, GED Program, CRCT, and College prep.
Open Hearts program is dedicated to bring awareness and strength to teenage girls in the community.
We have just launched KKOTS Kares Summer Lunch Program is a program built to help pick up where the school lunch program leaves off. KKOTS Kares Summer Lunch program will also work on health and fitness in the community with our Healthy kids fitness class. We will provide various family and non-family oriented classes:
- Family to Family Counseling
- Parenting Coaching class
- Drug awareness Class
- Aids/HIV prevention class
- Teen Domestic Awareness program
- Graphic design class
- Spanish 101
- Pro tools work shop
Sky’s the Limit Program is dedicated to motivating and inspiring students in the Metro Atlanta area who are at risk, disadvantaged and troubled.
- Promoting skills and motivation that are essential to student’s success in a fun and exciting approach.
- Providing speakers who have the ability to relate and connect with students.
- Inspiring students to perform up to their highest potential in life and in school using music and community based strategies
- Diminishing the School to Prison Pipeline
KKOTS will also provide various workshops dedicated to strengthen teens in the community.